[sac-board] Re: Web site problem....

  • From: "cvsc1" <cvsc1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2003 12:39:18 -0500

>Hey all, esp. Stan.
>OK, maybe I'm being picky, but isn't the June meeting on June 13th?  The day
>before the full moon, right?  The Calender of events (on the SAC site) shows
>the SAC meeting on the 20th.  Also, the main page is showing last month's
>schedule.
>
>Please-please-please don't take this as a complaint, as I have nothing for
>praise for our wonderful meister of the web.  Just thought that it might throw
>others off.....

Thad et all,
Thanks for pointing this out, anytime you see something out of place just drop
me a line.
No excuse but, we just finished finals week and to top it off the school is
moving locations.

FYI, ITT Tech's new location is I-10 & Baseline.

Also changing hours again, See ya Friday.

--
have a great day, and a clear night
Stan Clark