[sac-board] Chris Schur is the speaker for July

  • From: "Steve Coe" <stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2003 21:26:56 -0700

Board;
The speaker for July is Chris Schur, his topic is:

Building an observatory for a schmidt camera

He said that there will be some information on building the observatory and
then lots of great photos of the sky with the new setup.  I certainly look
forward to it.

On another subject;

"The Heck with the Monsoons" Star Party will also be the SAC Novice Group
meeting on August 23rd at Cherry Road at 5 PM.  Moonrise is 2:30 AM, so join in
the fun, get cool, and learn something new about viewing the sky.

I will make a larger announcement in the future, but that is good enough for
now.

See ya on Friday;
Steve

Author "Deep Sky Observing--The Astronomical Tourist"
Saguaro Astronomy Club website
www.saguaroastro.org