[sac-board] Re: The book: SAC's 110 Best of the NGC

  • From: "cvsc1" <cvsc1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 12:16:32 -0600

Paul et all,
Your change is being done as I send this, however there are a-lot of places
that the club has been registered with.

If they still have old information or contain old pages (SEDS etc.) then we may
never get the address to show correctly and in first place on a search. I did
quite a few searches and got a lot of sites to update links to
saguaroastro.org, but had never thought about the mailing address.

Stan