[sac-board] The book: SAC's 110 Best of the NGC

  • From: Paul Dickson <dickson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SAC Board <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 19:40:26 -0700

Seven years ago I finished the book covering the Deep-Sky group's
observing list, the 110 Best of the NGC.  I've lost track of how many
copies I made of this book, but SAC received a dollar or two for each copy
for more than $500.

With Stan's help, I've placed the book as a PDF on SAC's web site at:
    http://www.saguaroastro.org/content/Book_110BestOfNGC.htm

The request with the book is a donation to the club of $1 for each copy of
the book printed.

I wonder how long I can saturate the bandwidth of the web site.  :-)