[sac-board] Re: T-Shirt Sales Report

  • From: "Jack Jones" <Telescoper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 00:48:16 -0700

Not really. The shirts will be the same price because we've already paid for
the artwork and he still has all the screens. I've taken money on some and
have preorders on some, less than half. I'll just give the money back if we
don't do another print, which would cost $200. I'm pretty certain we would get
that back, plus some profit.

Jack Jones
Public Events Coordinator
Saguaro Astronomy Club