[sac-board] Re: Sentinel-Schwaar for 2003

  • From: "Tejera, Rick" <rtejera@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 09:18:22 -0400

Steve,

I was looking a the calendar for later in the year and was thingking the Dec
Star party on the 28th might be a good candidate for a trip to sentinel.
Kind of like we did on Thanksgiving weekend a few years back. Also, who's to
say we can't do a Sentinel starparty twice a year? Once in the spring & once
in the fall? I don't need an excuse, do you?

Rick Tejera
International Customer Service Rep
rtejera@xxxxxxxxxxx
480-483-5162

> "I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us
with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use." -
Galileo Galilei

Author:  Deep Sky Observing--The Astronomical Tourist
Saguaro Astronomy Club web site:
www.saguaroastro.org