[sac-board] Re: Sentinel-Schwaar for 2003

  • From: "Steve Coe" <stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 22:44:49 -0700

Paul, et al;

Ya know, November is also a great idea.  We would get away from the
whole--Messier Marathon then Sentinel or vice versa discussion.  It is also a
great time to get a look at all those Winter goodies as the night progresses.
Certainly cool and comfortable observing.

Have one year with two star parties and then consistently have only one with
New Moon November as the general time for Sentinel-Schwaar.  That sounds like a
fun plan to me.  Think it over for the meeting and we can discuss it.

Steve

stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx
Author:  Deep Sky Observing--The Astronomical Tourist
Saguaro Astronomy Club web site: