[sac-board] Re: SAC-mls replaced by SAC-Announce

  • From: "Tejera, Rick" <rtejera@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 09:43:06 -0400

Paul

I spoke with Thad last night, apparantly aftre AJ. He said that he called
Mindspring-Earthlink and was told that they have no dial up connections for
Phoenix. If he lived in Sierra Vista or Sedona, he have no problem , but
Phoenix? Any way, he was essentially told that he was out of luck. He said
he's checking other services at this time. He'll advise when he's back on
line.

Rick