[sac-board] Re: SAC-mls replaced by SAC-Announce

  • From: "Bob Erdmann at ngcic.org" <bobe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 12:11:15 -0700

I'll give my mom a call and see if she can dig them up - she did an
auto-install off of an earthlink CD, so it may take some doing to talk her
through how to get the phone number from her computer :-)

/Bob
"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has
endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us
to forgo their use." - Galileo Galilei
Bob Erdmann - Core Team Member & Webmaster
The NGC/IC Project - http://www.ngcic.org
e-mail: bobe@xxxxxxxxx