[sac-board] Re: Productive Weekend

  • From: Paul Dickson <dickson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 12:34:25 -0700

On Mon, 22 Apr 2002 11:59:18 -0700, Steve Coe wrote:

> Paul;
>
> May I also have a copy of the Excel spreadsheet, I am going to try a member
> contact area within the Novice group on the Web site.  It will be a great
> help to have an up to date copy of who is a member.
>
> I plan to have a sheet to pass around at the meeting that will allow folks to
> opt out of their name being in the listing.  Those that opt in can write in:
> scope size, area of town and are they willing to be a mentor?  That is my
> plan, we will see how it works.

Could you set this up initially with just the officers and others.  I'd
rather you iron out the bugs with limited or faux data before going whole
hog and exposing the entire membership.

Here is the current format of the spreadsheet (the headers):

"First Name","Last
Name","Address","City","State","Zip","Phone","email","Membership","Attn.","Type","FIRST
 NAME LAST NAME","ADDRESS","CITY"

The UPPERCASE values are for the newsletter labels, and are automagically
generated based on the other fields.  The "Attn" is for complementary
newsletters.  It's the person's name at the organization.