[sac-board] Productive Weekend

  • From: Paul Dickson <dickson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SAC Board <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 11:35:52 -0700

I got three things done this weekend in preparation for taking on the SAC
treasury this week.  You've already seen the the Services Form.  I also
set up GnuCash for tracking SAC's money.  GnuCash is a free double-entry
accounting system (see www.gnucash.org).  I have set up a number of
accounts within the system; here's a version of the Income and Expense
accounts:

        http://www.cybertrails.com/~dickson/sac.out.pdf

I also got a copy of the database as a spreadsheet from Rick yesterday.  I
was able to load that Excel spreadsheet into Gnumeric and work with it.  I
updated EVAC's contact info.  I wrote out a new Excel file and sent that
back to Rick.  With luck, he may be able to use it directly.