[sac-board] Re: PortaPotty for Sentinel

  • From: "Jack Jones" <Telescoper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 20:59:22 -0700

Rain or shine, I'm guaranteeing I will be there even if I'm going to be the
only one using it. Reason? I got new wheels! Finally, after what, 8 months? I
got a Subaru Outback AWD, and Saturday I'm testing the cargo capacity. Since
it will be all loaded up, I'll just have to go somewhere!

I'm figuring if there are clouds the next few days, forecasts say clearing Sat
night/Sun morning, and that's enough for me. Sorry for taking up Board time,
but not much happenin, is there, all these lame ducks...

http://weather.unisys.com/forecast.cgi?KPHX

http://www.intellicast.com/IcastPage/LoadPage.aspx?loc=kphx&seg=LocalWeather&prodgrp=Forecasts&product=Forecast&prodnav=none

Jack Jones
Public Events Coordinator