[sac-board] Re: PortaPotty for Sentinel

  • From: AJ Crayon <acrayon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 18:56:11 -0700

Steve, I've included Jack on a CC so you can check his e-mail address.

Since I will not be able to make SSSG this time the heated port-a-potty
isn't of any consequence to me (o;  Howsomever, in my absence as the
sacrifical lamb, you may have the kind of observing session we have come
to expect.

Clear skies,
aj