[sac-board] Re: Porta Potty...

  • From: Thad Robosson <starstarcracker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 20:25:59 -0700

>>OK, Just got off the phone with "Little Stinker" in Pine.  It'll cost
>>around $150 for Friday~Sunday.
>>
>>Will the other board members please vote YES or NO on this to have the
>>club provide this
>>service as requested by the Forest Service.....
>>
>>I'm for a YES
>>

>Have you considered places in Flagstaff?  It's not much further along the
>road than Pine (just the opposite direction).  Perhaps we could get a
>better price.

Paul, et al,

I can appreciate shopping around, but since this was dropped in my lap
only 12 hours ago, and that it's
already pushing it to get it there on Friday, I think that this is
probably the best course.  Little Stinker said it would
be a tight squeeze to do it for us, but they were willing to accomodate,
so I had to pull the
trigger to ensure that we could get it.  Sure a place in Flagstaff could
probably accomodate us easier
at a slightly lower price now that it's been suggested, but at this point I
think it'd be unprofessional to back out.  If we had another week to
plan this, I'd be more than happy to
spend extra time on the phone.

Thad