[sac-board] Re: Porta Potty...

  • From: Andrew Goodwin <a.goodwin1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 15:30:31 -0400

   Thad and board members:

  I saw a canvis style porta potty at the Sports Warehouse that costs less than
this rental. I know that it is a somewhat nasty job of dumping the "stuff" into
a dump station or outhouse. This model offers the choice of a holding tank or
bagging it with each use. The point is that should we invest into such a potty
as this? I have a porta potty in my Coleman trailer and my family thanks me for
it each time we camp.  note (I make the kids dump and flush it)
 And as far as the ranger rules goes this can be found in any good camping
book. By now you have guessed that Section 404 is the reason that we can't go
to the middle of the meadow.

Andrew Goodwin.

> From: "Thad Robosson" <starstarcracker@xxxxxxxxx>
> Date: 2004/06/15 Tue PM 02:40:49 EDT
> To: "sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: [sac-board] Porta Potty...
>
> OK, Just got off the phone with "Little Stinker" in Pine.  It'll cost
> around $150 for Friday~Sunday.
>
> Will the other board members please vote YES or NO on this to have the
> club provide this
> service as requested by the Forest Service.....
>
> I'm for a YES
>
> Thad

Andrew Goodwin