[sac-board] Re: Optics Planet integrity

  • From: "Jimmy Ray" <jimmy_ray@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 20:12:46 -0700

I have bought a small amount of equipment from them. They also stock
non-astro gear such as shooting equipment and military gear (optically
themed of course) which could be an issue with some.

You may want to consider "OPT" (Oceanside Photo and Telescope) whom I've
dealt with for years. Our home town vendors should definitely be given an
opportunity, Dean without question (Starizona) and I know there are others
and I'm sure that the groups will point these out.

Thank you,

Jimmy Ray