[sac-board] Website info

  • From: Peter Argenziano <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SAC Board <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2010 08:28:30 -0700

In addition to 'saguaroastro.org' the club also has another registered
domain name -- 'azastroparty.com'. This domain had an economy Linux
hosting plan which was due for renewal on February 1. I did not renew
this hosting plan. On a related note, the registration for this name
expires on July 16 of this year and unless I hear otherwise will just
allow it to expire and become available to anyone who wants it. I don't
believe we ever used it anyway.
Our main domain name is registered thru the beginning of May 2014. We
just renewed the hosting plan in December for another 2 years.

Peter