[sac-board] Re: Insurance

  • From: "Stanley A. Gorodenski" <stan_gorodenski@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 16:42:24 -0800

I know insurance companies have tremendously increased their home owners
rates, as I am sure you are all aware, because of things like mold claims. I
cannot imagine what kind of coverage could justify such an increase. Maybe it
is worthwhile bringing it to their attention. What does the insurance cover?
Maybe they mindlessly sent an increase because all other types of policies
have gone up.

My mindless comment.
Stan