[sac-board] IDA Newsletter #54, June 2003

  • From: "IDA" <IDA@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Sac-treasurer" <SAC-TREASURER@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 07:17:24 -0700

(This message is intended for members of the IDA who have elected to receive
notice by email that our newsletter is available
online. If this does not describe you, or if you wish to receive a paper copy
of your newsletter rather than this sort of email
message, please contact mailto:admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx)

Dear IDA Member

The June 2003 issue (#54) of the Newsletter of the International Dark-Sky
Association is now available online. You will find it at
http://www.darksky.org/newsltrs/50-59/nl54.html

The newsletter is also available as a PDF file, which will print better than
the HTML version. You can download that file by
visiting http://www.darksky.org/newsltrs/newsltrs.html and clicking on the
appropriate link.

Thank you for your support of dark skies, your membership in the IDA, and for
helping the organization save mailing costs by
participating in the Type N (email-notification) newsletter category.

The IDA announces a new feature to our website.  New or renewing members can
now process their membership donation
online!  By offering this new service, we are able to save our members time.
No need to fill out a check, find, address, stamp an
envelope, and mail your new membership or renewals.  These donations are
processed online through a secure transaction
service (Verisign).  You can see that the payment is being processed from a
secure site by noting the gold lock at the right
hand sign of your screen.  More information about this process is available at
http://www.charityweb.com/cw_donors.htm#online.

Tim Poulsen, Newsletter Editor
International Dark-Sky Association
http://www.darksky.org

poulsen@xxxxxxxxxx
208-275-6632 (fax)

For membership questions and information please contact:

IDA Headquarters
520-293-3198
520-293-3192 (fax)
admin@xxxxxxxxxxx