[sac-board] Re: Please Remove the SAC Roster from the On-Line SACNews

  • From: "cvsc1" <cvsc1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 03:27:11 -0500

Paul et all,
I have removed the June issue from the site until changes are made.

Rick please send me a revised issue for posting.

Also to all, It occured to me when reading Ricks announcement for June that the
newsletters can but haven't been optomized for viewing. Check out the load time
of any 2003 file compared to 2002 or prior. I have optomized the 2003 files and
will upload the rest when I'm around a fast connection.

--
have a great day, and a clear night
Stan Clark