[sac-board] Re: Grand Canyon University Scheduling

  • From: Jack Jones <telescoper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: AZ SAC Board <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 13:11:03 -0700

Hello Board:
Sabrina Peoples of GCU will be sending me the bill for 2015 Fleming 105
room rent by the end of the week. She says she is presently swamped. It
will be back-dated to Jan 2015, pretty good deal. (Previous to that I have
no knowledge of what payments were made by which treasurers and have found
no recpts thereof since ~2012.)

Jack Jones
SAC Treasurer
Phx AZ