[sac-board] Re: FW: Thunderbird SP link

  • From: Jack Jones <telescoper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 07 Apr 2009 00:14:24 -0700

No, bring those to the meeting would you please? If it is less trouble to
leave them with you for now, that's fine, and just bring them to the T-Bird
SP and I'll get them there (I'll have room this time). Thanks for caring for
them. Rick, thanks for taking the milk crate for me. Can you bring it to the
meeting?

Thx!
Jack