[sac-board] AZ Republic Skywatch Article

  • From: Jack Jones <telescoper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: AZ SAC Board <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 15:14:50 -0700

We got a mention of the SAC T-Bird Star Party in the AZ Rep Skywatch E
section Friday 4/24. Did anyone notice any other local newspapers with a
mention? Let me know. Thx!  AZ Rep They may run another article next week
closer to the May 2 Astronomy Day on IYA, Galileo etc. (Don't know where
they got that SAC URL they published, I sent them an email on it with the
correct one, www.saguaroastro.org.)

Jack