[sac-board] Re: Can I post the next meeting to AZobserving?

  • From: "tpolakis@xxxxxxx" <tpolakis@xxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 16:05:46 -0400

I think it's a good idea to mention all upcoming meetings to AZ-Observing,=

and maybe even to EVAC, particularly noting that SAC changed meeting dates=

to avoid EVAC's=2E  Like you say, it will bring a few new faces=2E  I hard=
ly
think this is going to turn into a general admission Who concert due to
your announcement=2E