[sac-board] Re: Can I post the next meeting to AZobserving?

  • From: "Jennifer Polakis" <m24@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 18:04:43 -0700

Hmmm, that explains a lot. :-)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Steve D." <fester00@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, March 13, 2008 5:20 PM
Subject: [sac-board] Re: Can I post the next meeting to AZobserving?

Between periods of the game on Saunday, they did a story about goalie's
equipment getting larger.  I played goalie without a mask in 1967.  Hot
pants, notwithstanding.  (Eeewwww!)

Steve Dodder
President, Saguaro Astronomy Club
Director, Stone Haven Observatory

fester00@xxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.stargazing.net/Astroman

> From: m24@xxxxxxx
> To: sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [sac-board] Re: Can I post the next meeting to AZobserving?
> Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 16:20:56 -0700
>
> We could discuss pre-helmit requirement head injuries of hockey players or
> those lovely hot pants basketball uniforms those long-legged guys use to
> wear. (Just an idea)

Climb to the top of the charts! Play the word scramble challenge with star
power.