[sac-board] Re: Astronomy Technology Today Club Discount

  • From: Gene A Lucas <geneluca@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 09 Feb 2010 19:56:52 -0700

I've been holding out for a subscription deal.... This sounds good to me.
I just scored some back issues of ATT at Bookman's in Mesa...
(As well as some "freebies" at the PATS vendor show... but of course I
had to drive to Pasadena to collect those).... :>))

FYI, Dr. Klaus Brasch, who gave the EXCELLENT preso on his B&B trip to
Chile and showed those wonderful slides of the southern skies at the
Jan. SAC meeting... Has a neat article in the Sept-Oct 2009 issue of ATT...

Cheers,
Gene Lucas
(17250)