[sac-board] Re: Astronomy Technology Today Club Discount

  • From: "Chris Hanrahan" <chris.hanrahan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 18:42:22 -0700

Great idea.  I've subscribed to ATT for the last two years and really enjoy
it.  Although I'm not "handy," I'm always amazed at the great ideas found in
the "Astro Tips" section on the last page of every issue.
Besides the benefit of an informative mag to peruse at my leisure, it feels
good to know I'm supporting an astronomy-related small business.

Chris