[sac-board] Re: April newsletter?

  • From: Peter Argenziano <pargenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 May 2005 06:29:41 -0700

Sorry for the late reply on this one.
The work that remains after the 'to-be-mailed' issues are printed:
    * folding and stapling (or applying a sticker) to secure them for
      mailing
    * obtaining postage and affixing it to each one
    * dropping in mailbox
    * submitting receipts for reimbursement

I will mail the April issues in the morning and we'll see how this
process works out.

Peter