[sac-board] Re: April newsletter?

  • From: Peter Argenziano <pargenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Rick Tejera <saguaroastro@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 07:36:47 -0700

Rick,
No apology necessary, my friend...I just want to ensure we have a smooth
process for getting the newsletter published and distributed each month
with minimal effort on anyone's part.
As to the process delineated in your email below:

   1. Emailing me either the file or a link to the file works for me.
   2. I'll plan on printing 15 copies for distribution at the May meeting.
   3. Yes, send me the  member database filtered for those who receive
      the newsletter via snail mail and for those whose address caused a
      return of the previous mailing. I'll print the labeled issues.  On
      those nights when I won't be at the meeting (see below) I'll do
      the mailing and submit expenses for reimbursement. If  I  am going
      to make the meeting, I'll bring the mail-ready issues with me, if
      not I'll mail these issues to you.

Due to the change in meeting night at EVAC, and the fact that I live 2
miles from EVAC's meeting site and 35 miles from SAC's site, I will most
likely attend EVAC's meeting on nights with a scheduling conflict. For
the remainder of 2005 that's four meetings: May -- August -- September
-- November. I will take care of the mailing for those months.

Thanks,

Peter