[sac-board] Re: [AZ-Observing] The troubles of AJ Crayon

  • From: AJ Crayon <acrayon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 18:31:24 -0700

Well, it looks like I'm beginning to get my system back on-line from my head
crash.  It's been restored to my lastest backup done during Thanksgiving; now
all that is needed is to restore data.

Thanks to Steve and Jack for minding the store while I was unavailable; and
reading my 50 or so messages.

aj
saguaroastro.org