[sac-board] The troubles of AJ Crayon

  • From: "Steve Coe" <stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amastro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 20:59:27 -0700

Howdy all;

My observing buddy for over 20 years, AJ Crayon, is having computer problems
and will not be online for the next week or so.  The thunderstorms we had pass
through Phoenix, Az several nights ago created a lightening strike near AJ's
house and it damaged AJ's computer.  So, he is considering how to get it fixed.

AJ asks that any questions about the Arizona Messier Marathon be directed to
Jack Jones or myself.

Here's hoping he will be restored and back up and running by this weekend.

Clear Skies and no "Blue Screen of Death";
Steve Coe

stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx
Author:  Deep Sky Observing--The Astronomical Tourist
Saguaro Astronomy Club web site: