[sac-board] Re: [AZ-Observing] Re: Saturday

  • From: "Thad Robosson" <starstarcracker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 09:15:09 -0700

 Q:- is it possible to make up more than one sign? This way we
> could pass them out to some the "Regulars so the odds of having it at the
> site on any given night are increased.

Actually, I only have one sign I bought at a real estate sign co. for
something like
$2.  One wired to the gate should be plenty.  As long as the "regulars" are
reminding
others to keep the gate closed, there should be no problem...the sign would
only help
in that respect....

Supposed to pick it up on the 10th....first dark light..who knows, but if
it's clear,
I intend on setting up in the driveway that night....

Thad