[sac-board] Web Server Down for Maintenance

  • From: "Erdmann, Robert E" <robert.e.erdmann@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 09:12:56 -0700

All,

The web server (http://www.saguaroastro.org <http://www.saguaroastro.org/>
and others) will be taken down this afternoon/early evening for periodic
maintenance.  It will also be moved to a different location so that the
server will have T1 access rather than DSL access (they tell me that's much
more reliable.  We'll see....).

This also includes the mail server as well (saguaroastro.org, ngcic.org,
etc).  When its back up, it will have a different IP address, so if you've
set up your DNS to use a host file rather than an ISP provided DNS server,
you will have to change it as well.  I don't know what the new IP address
will be yet.

/Bob

Bob Erdmann
Intel Corporation - IT Flex Services
Senior Electrical/Systems Engineer
QA Lead/Build/Production Coordinator - SiGaC Development Team
(480) 552-2908  -  Chandler, Arizona
robert.e.erdmann@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:robert.e.erdmann@xxxxxxxxx>