[ryerson_index] Re: Papers Available For Adoption

  • From: John Graham <johngrah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ryerson_index@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 May 2019 15:01:12 +1000

Valerie,

OK, you have the Wed Courier Mail.

You can start any time - after the conference is fine. Any unindexed days are in the RNR, so you can easily catch up <g>

John

Hi John

I can do the Courier Mail as we get that paper.

When do I have to start? Just a tad busy this week with the conference starting Friday, but after that I'm hoping for lots of free time (says me, who just filled part of it!!)

Valerie