[ryerson_index] Hobart Mercury 17 July 2019

  • From: John Graham <johngrah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ryerson_index@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2019 10:25:23 +1000

For the first time in almost three years of saving notices from the daily papers around the country, today I found a case where the digital version is different to the printed version.

The digital version is missing the first page of the notices (p32), and has replaced it with the TV programs.

When I queried it, I was sent a replacement pdf of p32, showing the correct notices. No explanation of what happened, just the .pdf.

Very strange, but just something else we need to look out for when using PressDisplay for indexing from the digital version - if it looks wrong, query it with the paper concerned.

John