[rurallife] Re: Rustic Sunday First Target met

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "Lizwgolo@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: rurallife@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 06:47:13 -0400

Hi,

Although we are busy in the afternoon, Mike and I could help out for a
while on the morning of 26th July for Rustic Sunday.

Many thanks and best regards,

Liz
Liz Wheatley Mrs)
1, Sol-y-Vista, Frith Hill Road, Godalming, Surrey, GU7 2EF
Phone/Fax: 01483 423492
Email: lizwgolo@xxxxxxx

jwlarke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

On 5 Jun 2015, at 21:23, John Larke <_johnl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.uk_
(mailto:johnl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) > wrote:

Rod
Congratulations on meeting target 1 (I didn’t think you would make it!)
now, best of luck for the other targets!.
I will be available to help on the day.
We need to discuss the stallholders requirements for electricity and plan
for minimum extension leads.
Regards

John

On 5 Jun 2015, at 17:50, _rod.dengate@xxxxx.uk_
(mailto:rod.dengate@xxxxxxxx) wrote:

Dear Rustics
I am absolutely delighted to be able to inform you that we have reached
our first target for Rustic Sunday.
We now have 103 confirmed stallholders/activities for Rustic Sunday on
26th July 2015.
This is 30 more than we had in 2014 so the Rustic Sunday 2015 Team really
needs your help.
If you can spare a couple of hours please volunteer to help on the day.
We need pitch steward, gate stewards and helpers to serve cream teas and
sell raffle tickets, Mike Hammond needs helpers for the car park.
Please contact me either by email or phone on 01483 423699 if you can
help.
Thanks in anticipation
Rod
Rustic Sunday 2015 Team