[rurallife] Re: Rustic Sunday 27th July 2014 - Don't be disappointed

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "Lizwgolo@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: rurallife@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2014 12:24:36 -0400 (EDT)

Very sorry, Rod, but we are looking forward to being with you in a somewhat
 different capacity this year.

Many thanks and best regards,

Liz
Liz Wheatley Mrs)
1, Sol-y-Vista, Frith Hill  Road, Godalming, Surrey, GU7 2EF
Phone/Fax: 01483 423492
Email:  lizwgolo@xxxxxxx

rod.dengate@xxxxxxxx writes:

Dear Rustic
If you haven't already signed up to organise a  stall or activity on Rustic
Sunday or volunteered to help on the day there are  still just a few
opportunities left but to avoid disappointment you need to  act quickly.
We have a few vacancies for volunteers to act  as stewards, marshals and
general helpers at various time during the day  between 8:00am and 5:00pm. The
sooner you act, the best chance there will be  of choosing a really nice
job for just a couple of hours in either the morning  or afternoon.
To find out how and when you can help please  contact me on 01483 423699 or
rod.dengate@xxxxxxxx as soon as possible.
Most opportunities to help in advance of the  event have been taken up so a
huge thank you if you are already involved in  the preparations.
There is, however one very important job not  yet covered. We need someone
to be responsible for checking out and erecting  the gazebos. Can anyone
help do this. We just need an organiser because the  muscle-power is
(hopefully) forthcoming following an appeal at coffee break on  the Wednesday
before
i.e. 23rd July.
Many thanks in anticipation of a huge  response.
Rod
Rod Dengate
On behalf of the Rustic Sunday 2014 Organising  Committee