[rurallife] Rustic Sunday 27th July 2014 - Don't be disappointed

  • From: <rod.dengate@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rurallife@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2014 17:05:24 +0100

Dear Rustic

If you haven't already signed up to organise a stall or activity on Rustic
Sunday or volunteered to help on the day there are still just a few
opportunities left but to avoid disappointment you need to act quickly.

We have a few vacancies for volunteers to act as stewards, marshals and
general helpers at various time during the day between 8:00am and 5:00pm.
The sooner you act, the best chance there will be of choosing a really nice
job for just a couple of hours in either the morning or afternoon.

To find out how and when you can help please contact me on 01483 423699 or
rod.dengate@xxxxxxxx as soon as possible.

Most opportunities to help in advance of the event have been taken up so a
huge thank you if you are already involved in the preparations.

There is, however one very important job not yet covered. We need someone to
be responsible for checking out and erecting the gazebos. Can anyone help do
this. We just need an organiser because the muscle-power is (hopefully)
forthcoming following an appeal at coffee break on the Wednesday before i.e.
23rd July.

Many thanks in anticipation of a huge response.

Rod

Rod Dengate
On behalf of the Rustic Sunday 2014 Organising Committee