[rurallife] Re: Rustic Sunday

  • From: John Larke <jwlarke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rurallife@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2014 12:28:40 +0100

Hi Rustics
Congratulations to Rod and everyone who helped to make rustic sunday a success.
There is a rustics committee meeting on Monday 11th August and we should have a
post mortem on what we can learn to make 2015 even better. So ideas and
suggestions to Rod or me before the 11th August will be appreciated.
Regards
John Larke
Chairman Rustics committee