[rurallife] Re: Rustic Sunday

  • From: "Penny Kitchen" <penny.kitchen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rurallife@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2014 10:44:21 +0100

Hi Chris
There was a bit of gobbledy gook after your sign-off, but I could read the
message clearly. Glad everything went well on Saturday!
Penny

From: "Chris Shepheard"
To: "rurallife@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"
Subject: [rurallife] Rustic Sunday

Please remember what you post to this list is seen by volunteers, staff and
interested members of our public. Also, to avoid delay, ensure you post to the
list from the email address with which you are subscribed.

Chris Shepheard - list administrator

No virus found in this message.