[rurallife] Re: Road closed for 17 weeks.

  • From: AlexaBarrow@xxxxxxx
  • To: rurallife@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 16:52:42 EST

Trevor - I did manage to pause and read - I had no one on my tail!  The
closed patch, I think, stretches from Reeds Road to Lodge Hill Road and Monks
Walk.
People comin g from Godalming Elstead  area will have no problem.
Likewise those using the Frensham road from Hindhead or from  Farnham
should have no problem.  But I think Chris should ask for direction signs on
Tilford Road to be placed.  Havent studied in detail - will investigate further!

Sod it - just as we are getting going again for 2011.Gas board works and
now this!
What is this?

Alexa

</HTML>