rumprun-packages-wip: renamed and rebased

  • From: Martin Lucina <martin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rumpkernel-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2015 14:00:10 +0200

Hi all,

due to my unfortunate import of the entire history of rump-php and
rump-nginx combined when moving the nginx packaging to rumprun-packages-wip
we have had to rebase the repository master branch to get a clean history
without ~30Mb of PHP tarballs in it.

At the same time, we have renamed rumprun-packages-wip to just
rumprun-packages to make it clear that this is the current official resting
place for a BSD ports-like collection of applications running on rumprun
unikernels.

Therefore, if you have any copies of rumprun-packages-wip cloned locally,
please delete these and make a fresh clone from the new repository:

https://github.com/rumpkernel/rumprun-packages

Thanks,

Martin