Re: mounting devices

  • From: Martin Lucina <martin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Robert Gifford <robertgif@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2015 17:12:28 +0200

On Friday, 12.06.2015 at 11:04, Robert Gifford wrote:

On Fri, Jun 12, 2015 at 10:45 AM, Martin Lucina <martin@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Are you sure that you've linked in ext2fs support? i.e. are you linking
your application with -lrumpfs_ext2fs?

The default unikernel configurations do not include ext2fs either, you'll
want to add it to app-tools/rumpbake.conf.

Yes, I added a new entry to app-tools/rumpbake.conf and am calling rumpbake
with that option. Using nm on my application confirms that the ext2 symbols
are there.

Thanks for the quick response!

In that case, I suggest walking with GDB through ext2fs_mount() to see
where the EINVAL is coming from. There's nothing obvious (to me) in your
description that should be failing.