Re: PCI audio support (auich) + RUMPOSS (for OSS->RUMP ioctl redirection)

  • From: Robert Millan <rmh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Antti Kantee <pooka@xxxxxx>, rumpkernel-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 21:58:47 +0100

El 16/02/15 a les 14:53, Antti Kantee ha escrit:
On 15/02/15 21:24, Robert Millan wrote:
It occurred to me that there are a number of theses featuring rump
kernels, so I started a section on the wiki for that.  Can you add yours
here:

http://wiki.rumpkernel.org/Info%3A-Publications-and-Talks#theses

If you want, we can host the pdf on rumpkernel.org -- I'm not sure how
stable a mega.co.nz link is, plus apparently it requires javascript.
Contact me off-list if you want that to happen.

Thanks for the offer. I expect my university will put the PDF in a publicly
accessible link anytime now. If that's ok with you, I'll just wait until that
happens and then add a reference in the wiki :)

Sure, an official link is the best option.

Just added it to the wiki:

https://github.com/rumpkernel/wiki/wiki/Info%3A-Publications-and-Talks#theses

--
Robert Millan