[rsc] Re: copy of invitation to RSC Learning Exchanges

  • From: "Sheila Kerrigan" <kerrigan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rsc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 May 2008 17:04:02 -0400

Dear Gwylene, It is attached and pasted below. I think attachments get
stripped by freelists, maybe.

Best,

Sheila Kerrigan

kerrigan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2310 Stansbury Rd

Chapel Hill NC 27516

919-929-1624

Check out my book, The Performer's Guide to the Collaborative Process:

www.collaborativecreativity.com

www.heinemanndrama.com/products/E00311.aspx

  _____