[rsc] Re: copy of invitation to RSC Learning Exchanges

  • From: Gwylene Gallimard and Jean-Marie Mauclet <jemagwga@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rsc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 21:33:30 -0400

HI, There was no other readable attachments than the agenda. Please resend as it seems to be necessary to promote as soon as possible he RSC in Charleston. Thanks, Gwylene

On May 30, 2008, at 5:30 PM, Sheila Kerrigan wrote:

<image001.jpg>
Dear folks,

A couple of people asked to see what we’re doing in Charlotte and Charleston, since those are the first two learning exchanges for the Gathering at the Crossroads of Community, Art and Activism. I have attached the invitation we’ve been emailing, along with Carlton’s beautiful flyer, to people in the Charlotte area. If you have any contacts in the mountains or foothills of NC or SC, please pass the invitation and flyer on to them, thank you!

Also, feel free to use whatever looks useful for your event.

I will also send a copy of the Charlotte agenda, after I hear back from my team and revise it. The plan is in response to what people who have indicated that they will come have said they want. It also is about forwarding what we understand to be ROOTS’ goals for the learning exchanges.

Best,

Sheila Kerrigan

kerrigan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2310 Stansbury Rd

Chapel Hill NC 27516

919-929-1624

Check out my book, The Performer's Guide to the Collaborative Process:

www.collaborativecreativity.com

www.heinemanndrama.com/products/E00311.aspx

<image001.jpg><Gathering at Crossroads invitation letter Charlotte08.doc>

Gwylene Gallimard, Jean-Marie Mauclet
www.fastandfrench.org
(843) 723 1018