[rsc] Re: Conference calls

  • From: Gwylene Gallimard and Jean-Marie Mauclet <jemagwga@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Hope Clark <hopeclark@xxxxxxx>, rsc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 14:18:02 -0500

The grant I need to ask to make it possible has a deadline of January 3rd. So I guess I will write something and then propose it lto RSC. However it may have half a shape already. Thanks. Gwylene

On Dec 6, 2007, at 2:08 PM, Hope Clark wrote:

Gwylene,

We do not have a meeting scheduled for tomorrow.

RSC needs to talk about CAPP but Carlton who would lead that discussion is busy at NPN. The team is meeting tomorrow afternoon in N.O.

Can the discussion your are looking for happen next month, or would you like to call a meeting for tomorrow?

best,
Hope

On Thursday, December 06, 2007, at 11:26AM, "Gwylene Gallimard and Jean-Marie Mauclet" <jemagwga@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Do we have also a conference call to-morrow? If yes can we spend 15mn
on the Charleston/Future is on the Table opportunity?
Please let me know. Thanks. Gwylene

On Dec 6, 2007, at 9:12 AM, Kathie deNobriga wrote:

Hi,

This is a confirmation from Kathie deNobriga for the following
meeting event:

Start Date/Time:   Friday December 14, 2007  4:30 PM   Eastern Time

Subject/Purpose:  review Facilitator Declarations
Type/Format:  teleconference
Duration:  approximately 1 hour

You can view complete details by clicking the following link:
http://www.meetingwizard.com/mwiz/v/rd.cfm?
m=142174&mtag=196827535&g=1376377

If you have not yet responded, or if you want to change your
response, click the following link:
http://www.meetingwizard.com/mwiz/v/r.cfm?
m=142174&mtag=196827535&g=1376377

A message from the organizer:
This was far-and-away the best time for those of you who
responded....I'll be sending the compiled declarations in a day or
two.  I have not gotten Nayo's so maybe someone could follow up
with her?  I am tied up at the NPN meeting, with limited
time...thanks!!!!

This call will be to review the received declarations for Future
Faciliators.  I think our only question is, "are we asking the
right questions?"  --- so we can tweak the Call for the larger
circle.....

Once we have a date, I'll invite those who were there on Sunday, so
they can listen in, and we can ask them about their experience in
completing the call.

MeetingWizard - great meetings begin here!

Gwylene Gallimard, Jean-Marie Mauclet
www.fastandfrench.org
(843) 723 1018