RE: Board Meeting Agenda

  • From: "John Batchelder" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rpboard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2015 16:23:03 -0800

I think we will hire a young man who has been here for several summers as the
assistant. At this point I have no counselors hired and generally look for 8.
We always need lifeguards.

Blessings,

John

John Batchelder

Executive Director

Ross Point Camp & Conference Center

820 S Ross Point Rd

Post Falls, ID 83854

208-773-1655

208-773-1656 FAX

john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:service@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

www.rosspoint.org

Providing a Haven for Engaging, Encouraging, and Equipping