Re: Board Meeting Agenda

  • From: Brittany Sawyer <brittanyesawyer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "rpboard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <rpboard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2015 15:30:39 -0800

Hello Board! Thanks for a great weekend of meeting! I feel like we got a
lot done or at least the ball rolling! Sorry for the interruptions from
Lincoln and me sneaking out so often! Hopefully next time Mark will be
feeling himself and he can have the little man!

Wanted to touch base with you John on a few things that the Program Task
Force was wondering:
1. Are you planning on hiring or have you hired a summer program
coordinator??
2. How is staffing for this summer looking?? What can we do to help you??

I am working on the updated for the directors manual as well as I will get
the very rough and rocky minutes from this weekends meetings sent out as
soon as possible.

Thanks so much!
GO HAWKS!