[rooseveltdadsclub] Save the Date!

  • From: David Falconer <davidfalconer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Roosevelt Dads Club <rooseveltdadsclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 16:56:39 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Dad's Club Member!

As many of you know, our annual golf tournament has been scheduled for Friday,
February 24th at 1:00pm and will be played at the Bay Palms golf course on
MacDill Airforce base.  This event represents a substantial portion of our
fundraising efforts for the whole year.  As such, we hope and trust that you
will participate in and/or sponsor this year's event.  Whether you are a
scratch golfer or a backyard hack, your participation is important to the
event, the club, the school and our children.

With monies raised in the past the Dad's Club has been able to:

        * Construct the Dad's Club Pavilion
        * Put in Iron Fencing around property
        * Refurbish decking at the nature trail
        * Establish WiFi network for teachers
        * Put in sound system in the cafeteriaThis year's potential projects
include:

        * Fans in the Dad's Club Pavilion
        * Improvements to waiting areas for Green Line and Concordia Walker's
corner (astro turf, pavers, benches, covering)
        * Shade covering for the basketball courtThis is only a save the date
reminder.  No action item needed on your part, other than for you to clear the
date with your spouse, work or other.  More details to follow.  Feel free to
start getting your foursome together.  You will see additional correspondence
around sponsorship opportunities, pairings, contests, etc.

For additional information please contact:
Josh Heuchan 813-340-8148 joshheuchan@xxxxxxxxx
Ken Cheesman 813-477-8312 kenc1111@xxxxxxx

Bully Bully!
Roosevelt Dad's Club Golf Committee